Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The Chick Survey...

1. What color is your bra? Lime green my friend! lol!

2. Do you ever lie about your age? No. I have no reason to.

3. Do you prefer "sensitive boys" or "tough guys"? I definitely like tougher guys but a mix in between would be nice.

4. Do you prefer blond or dark haired guys? ok, I'll admit I'm a sucker for blonds but really any guy's fine as long as they are nice.

5. Are you currently single? heck yeah!

6. How many things in your past do you regret? I'm not going to say them all and really I've never done anything that is so terrible. Just times when I acted like an idiot are more what I mean.

8. Do you have a best friend? Yeah baby!

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? a stay at home wife/mother.

11. Have you ever regretted NOT doing something? yes

12. Do you wish on falling stars? No, not really but I wish they'd work cause then I would.

13. Have you ever had your heart broken? no I'd say not... just disappointed.

14. Do you ever wish you could stay a kid forever? Oh no! There are so many things that you'd miss. I love the saying in Tuck Everlasting where Mr. Tuck tells Winnie, "Don't fear death Winnie, fear the unlived life."

15. Are you missing anyone right now? possibly

16. Do you think anyone is missing you? maybe. I hope so! lol!

17. Is there something you really want to tell someone? It's nothing too important but it would be funny to see what they said.

18. Do you like your life? Yes I do, as a matter of fact. I have my bad days but I think over all my life is pretty go0d.

19. Do you shop at Hollister? not really

20. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you? No not really. I've never had a "guy" for my friends to steal! lol!


21. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back? Not that I can think of or know about.

22. Do you want a popsicle? Heck yes! Bring it on!

23. Ever done something crazy at summer camp? I started everyone calling this one boy a name... but y'all have already heard about that.

24. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys? Totally more girls.

25. How long have you had myspace? I haven't.

26. Have you ever cheated on someone? heck no... like I said...

27. Has anyone ever cheated on you? ummmm... let me think about that again... uhh no.

28. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? maybe Isaac but not that I can think of.

29. Have you ever done 'he loves me, he loves me not' with a flower? yeah. And with stones! You grab a bunch and throw them and, well, you know the rest! =D

30. What is one of your biggest fears? being alone in the dark.


31. Have you ever skipped class? hee, hee, hee.... what do you think?

32. Has anyone close to you ever passed away? hmmm... no.

33. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep? not really but almost.


34. Have you ever been able to not get someone out of your head? Heck yeah! Talk about OCD!

35. Do you believe in saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"? Well do you believe in one more last chance? lol!


36. Have you ever asked anyone out? dude I'm a girl.

37. Have you ever received flowers or chocolates? No but this boy from science class gave me a box with beads in it. It practically scared me half to death! lol!

38. Have you ever dreamed about a guy you liked? yeah baby

39. Have you ever had one too many drinks? A sip is never to much. lol!

40. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out you were right? yeah, maybe a few times.

41. Do you ever wish you were famous? no but I've wished my songs were.


42. Do u ever wish u where a man? Uhhhh... not really. tee, hee!

43.Do you think any men will open this just because it's labeled "The Female Survey"? Yeah I think most guys would if the got it... but the really question is, why would a girl send this to a guy?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lime green? As in, the corresponding color of blaze orange, and the color of my wedding dress?

Welp... you'd better go and brush some hair, if you know what I mean...

I'm wacko! But that was so funny!

Mary Ellen said...

Heck yeah lime green! lol! Brush some hair? Yes girl you are going nuts! Hey your wedding dress was blaze orange?

Anonymous said...

No! My dress (as in on Saturday) was hot pink, if you remember, and way back when like in the C.F. house it was lime green. With the way better dude.

You didn't get what I meant about the hair? Like... uh... Sandy grabbing her hairbrush and yadda yadda yadda? lol I feel like a nut. Flippin moron!

Mary Ellen said...

Oh I get the dress thing! Yeah I remember now that your's was pink.
... I still don't get the whole hairbrush deal. lol! I'm the one who feels like a nut! =D