Saturday, June 30, 2007

Mary, Mary quite contrary...

I am not: dumb
I hurt: when I'm offended or wronged
I love: nature, especially the late spring!
I hate: when I have problems and don't know how to fix them
I hope: this summer is going to be really sweet
I hear: this voice inside my head all day long talking to me
I crave: people who are happy and good natured
I cry: when I'm really emotional or down which is not very often
I always: get excited when I do something daring and new
I long to: just jump out my window and fly
I feel alone: when I have nothing to do and no one to turn to
I listen: to discussions about the Bible cause I can never know enough
I hide: somewhere safe
I drive: the lawn mower! lol!
I sing: in the shower when I'm really happy and care-free!
I dance: when the rhythm is irresistible
I search: the internet when I have to do really annoying reports
I feel: I want to go on an adventure
I fail: to do my math diligently
I sleep: well most nights
I need: to eat chocolate and laugh
I am: going to watch the sunset tonight
I think: about God, my friends and guys the most
I exist: because of God to bring glory to God.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Mary I can so see you saying all of this. well later sanny

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm pretty typical! lol! ;D