Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I What?

I've come to realize that my last kiss: was in your dreams
I am listening to: the little kids laughing and playing in the water outside
I talk: about girl stuff a lot
I love: having a really good time with friends and family
Number six is: a cool number unless you add two more
I hate it when people: are selfish and prideful... when they can't see past there own mistakes
Love is: a strong word
Marriage: is going to be like a roller coaster!
Somewhere, someone: is laughing so hard they're crying because they're totally happy!
I'll always be: there for you
I have a secret crush: about twice a year ;D
The last time I cried was because: I had heard a really good song
My cell phone: was stolen from me by my sister
When I wake up in the morning: I read!
Before I go to bed: I freak out cause I didn't know it was 12:17 a.m.
Right now: I wish something would happen that would make my whole summer unforgettable
I am thinking about: ...something you can't know about
Babies are: so cute that you just want to kiss them!
I go on MySpace: every night while I'm sleeping
Today I: read, cleaned, ate some ice cream and read...
Tonight I will: read and sleep
Tomorrow I will: probably read... it's a dang good book series!
I really want to be: a wife and mom someday
Someone who will most likely repost this is: my totally wicked friends! teehee! ;D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that was pretty good. I liked the I go on my MySpace: every night while I am sleeping:) that made me lol and almost rofl!

Wae

Anonymous said...

lol Jenny. ; )

So what is this dang good book series?

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad you burned some carbs! lol! I couldn't think of another way to answer the question cause they fraze it in a way that you have to say you went on MySpace. Blah! lol! ;D

Actually Norwell's, Jae is lending them to me! It is a three part series called The Salem Years, The Williamsburg Years and The Charleston Years. They are SOOO good! You'll have to read them!

Jae said...

Yeah! That is if I want to share them with Norers!!! lol Haha, I am so funny.

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious Jaers you almost made me rofl (well not really but let's say so).

Well I hope I get to borrow these! I like dang good books!