Wednesday, February 6, 2019

EYLR Follow-Up

Hello, to the gals from the Encouraging Young Ladies Retreat!
 

It was such a privilege to share with you on Saturday morning. I was very honored to speak to you all on my "redirected relationship" experiences and I hope it was helpful information. I was very edified to spend the morning in your company and I was inspired by you all. I wish I could have gotten to know each one of you... but hey! Maybe I'll get to meet you someday at one of the Forster's retreats for married ladies.

I'd like to post the rest of the misconceptions and red flags I wasn't able to cover during my presentation on Saturday. I'm going to do a series of posts because no one wants to wade through a super long post.  So keep checking my blog through the month of February. I'm not sure when I'll stop posting but I'll let you know when I get done sharing all of the information I have for you.
Please feel free to comment to say hi or even share some of your own thoughts or experiences. I'd love to hear from you!

May God bless you and may the fellowship and wisdom you enjoyed at the retreat last with you throughout the year!

-Mary Ellen

No comments: