Sunday, December 25, 2016

Feliz Navidad

Christmas day, and it's rainy and windy outside. Very odd for a WI Christmas. I do remember a number of years ago when we had a thunder & lightning storm in December. I guess Mother Nature just likes to keep us on our toes.

In spite of the dreary weather, we had a warm and cozy day inside. The twinkly Christmas lights glowing throughout the house and seasonal tunes streaming through the speakers.

There's a really pretty song I just discovered this season. It's so soothing, and almost haunting... but I can't find it on YouTube to share it with you. However if you can find it elsewhere I'd suggest you give it a listen. It's called, "In Winter's Cold", by Brittin Lane.

I hope your holiday was cheery and festive, full of all the seasonal blessings.


Merry Christmas, from my family to yours! 


 ...and here's a cute picture of my parents. Aww!


......AND... *drumroll*


Channing proposed to Rachel! She said, yes!



God has truly blessed our family this Christmas. We have so much to be thankful for and can't wait to see what the future brings. ...most especially a wedding this next year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I'm SO excited and happy for Channing and Rachel!!

Beautiful family pictures! I love the red colors against the white snow! You have a wonderful family and I am so blessed to call you my friends!

~Rachel F.