Monday, December 29, 2014

Little Mr. Christian

So this Christmas I received the best surprise, the best present, of all! I had sent my brother Daniel a "Merry Christmas" text message.... to which he replied, "Isaiah 9:6a".

 Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

I looked it up and was reminded of the awesomeness of God and thought how cool and fitting the verse he'd sent was..... totally missing the message!!!! 
A little while later Daniel sent me a picture.


There is a new baby!!! 

My sister-in-law gave birth to Christian Daniel on the 22nd of December!!! 7lbs 12oz. and 20.5 inches long!





He's so handsome and adorable!! What a surprise, indeed!!!


 This is my big brother Daniel with his newest son, Christian!


I'm so glad to be this little guy's Aunt, and I can't wait to meet him!

No comments: