Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The 6th Annual Redneck Hay Wagon Dance!

Well, this past weekend was a blast! It was a bit windy on Saturday and a bit overcast, but this worked out well because no one was too hot and we didn't have to worry about sunscreen. Last year we had a really good turn out of people and this year it was just my family (which includes my siblings families) and my friends Sandy's siblings and their family! It was actually nice to have a small group because we could just chill and have a good time, and it was like the good old days, since we always spend every holiday together before our families grew so big!
Anyway, here are some pictures of the fun:









































Anyway, we ended the night with a bang you could say.... or a few fireworks! ;) Thanks to Rob for buying some! I think everyone had a great time and we're all looking forward to the next Redneck Hay Wagon Dance!!!! Cheers!!! :) 


1 comment:

Court said...

Yipppeee!! That looks totally stellar my dear!!! :) :) I'm so glad you all had such a great time! Man you guys just know how to have a gooooood time!!!! ^^ ^^ ^^

Well I can't wait for next yearrrrr!!!!! :) :) :) We will have a grand ol' ball lol

Thanks for all the cool pics!!