Tuesday, July 22, 2014

All About Jake - Part 1

Last June we started baby sitting three little boys named Matt, Nate and Jake. They were so much fun to have around. Nellie and Matt are close to the same age so they were good pals, Nate enjoyed helping Paddy out on the farm ...and Jake? Well, he was just good at being cute! Everyone fell in love with Jake right away: His big brown eyes, long 'lashes, rolls of royal chub and winsome smile. So irresistible!

 Here's Jake around last 4th of July.

 Sometime in July of 2013.... look at those eye lashes!

Look at that fat!!!!

 Drinkin' his milk was a sleepy business.

Here's Mr. Jake this past January.

Big cheeks, big eyes, big belly... big baby!

 The boys and I were playin' some crazy tunes!

I would give Jake piano lessons sometimes. :)

 That little smile of his is the best!

 Such cuteness must be sketched... 

...so I sketched a picture of Jake.

 Always such a friendly guy!

 Jake and I takin' selfies to send to Courtney!

In the Winter one must take lots of naps.

 Sporting a mohawk is so much fun!

Just this past weekend the family moved to Oregon. So. Far. Away. We're not exactly sure how we are going to live without getting to hold our little man. ...yes, we've grown quite fond of his cuteness. The family promises to come visit when they are in the area visiting their relatives and I can hardly wait!

Until then pictures will have to do...

4 comments:

Court said...

Awwww they moved away!?!?!?!?!? That is so entirely sad!!!! I sure am going to miss you guys watching him- I can only imagine how much you must miss him!! I love the pictures though- gee are they the cutest in the world!!! :)

Mary Ellen said...

Ah, I know!!! I was SO DEPRESSED when I found out they were moving away. Life is not the same without cute little (or should I say big? lol) Jake in it!

Brittany :) said...

Ahhh!! No!! That's horrible! :( but Oregon is a beautiful place from what I've seen in pictures from people that have been there.

Mary Ellen said...

Yeah! They sent us some pictures and it is gorgeous!!