Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Baby Shower


Last Sunday we had a baby shower for my sister Emily 
and her little baby girl, Alice.
 It was fun with friends and family from both sides attending 
and there was lots of merriment and amusements! 


Here are the cupcakes that I made the day before. 
I had a fun time discovering new ways to use my 
Wilton piping tips and practicing making roses.


As you can see, we had a pink theme... and rightly so. :)




Arianna was amazed that there was a flower on her cupcake! ;)


My sister Emily and I!


Here are some pictures of the lovely guests...



My Grandpa (my dad's dad) came to the party to meet the two new babies:


Here he is with Alice and with little Leela....


 Here's Brittany! The girls had fun 
creating a crown of clothes pins that we were using for a game!


 Brittany and I, adorned with quite a decent number of pins! ;)



Our friend, Sarah, made these adorable little slippers for Alice! 
They were so cute AND they matched her outfit to boot! 


The elegant Emily and the adorable (and very sleepy) Alice! :)

No comments: