Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A June Graduation

...well, this is a bit late, but with all of the distractions and the adorable Alice, I have been slightly short on time. I had intended to post a few pictures from my dear cousin Julianne's graduation party so here they are:

My Grandpa (my mom's dad) brought his shnazzy Canon camera. Awesome camera = awesome photographs!

And here is the lovely graduate, Julianne. ♥

 Julie had her initials and some markers and all of the guests got to sign them! A very fun idea! 

My younger cousin Rebekah and I were have a very dramatic conversation about poison and lemonade. Oh dear. ;)



Mmmm.... cake. Yummy!!! Julie's friend Kristy made the cake for her.

 The greatest conundrum of life: How to cut the cake...

 My youngest sibling and little sister, Nellie. Such a lovely young lady!

 My Uncle Carl and his granddaughter, Payton.

AND THEN.....
My grandpa (always encouraging my love for photography) allowed me to have a little fun with his camera! Oddly enough, it seemed that once I got behind the camera the crazy in everyone came out. Here are some of the shots that I took: 

 It all stared with this puzzled-by-the-pickle picture of my niece, Meadow. I just love her expression! SO FUNNY!!

Oh yes, pickles are so curious.

 My brother, Isaac. One of the few not-crazy photographs.

 My brother-in-law, Jacob, just chillin'...

 Julie's bf, Matt....

 Oh, Julie. She's the best!!! ;)

 Isaac and Grandpa having a chat...

 Jeddy, my oldest brother. :)

 Payton and her Daddy. So cute!

 Cousin Katrina and her nephew, Caleb...

 My brother Paddy's silly face!

Baby love!!! So precious!

Dexter, my little nephew! ...or "Dex The Flex" as we like to call him. ;)

One of Julie's friends took this picture for us! 
It's sort of hard to take a picture of 
yourself-with-friend when the lens, etc. is 6 inches long!

Having a little bit of photography fun. :)

Cousin Katrina and baby Payton! ♥

My cousin, Charlene, and my mom...

I told my grandpa to smile, 
but he must have caught wind of the funny face movement!

My sister-in-law, Kendra... giving me the look. ;) hehe!!

I eventually handed the camera back to my grandpa. 
He took this one of my dad...
....and this adorable one of my Uncle Carl and Aunt Karla, Julianne's parents. :)

It's a privilege to have a great bunch of hysterical family members! Life would be drab without them. =)

No comments: