Thursday, January 20, 2011

STYLE!!!

Facebook has these stupid advertisements all the time on the right hand side of your profile. Well they're automatically selected by your info (i.e. single, female, etc.). Well there were these adds for "vintage" clothes and I always liked the "look". So I finally gave in and clicked on the add. I arrived at an above my price-rage online store with a lot of cute (and some uglies) vintage/unique and yet modern clothes. I was a bit dismayed at how short all of the dresses were but I think I'm going to steal some of the ideas and design my own dresses. XD
They also have a blog. It could be interesting. Click here.

The COOLEST part is the video that shows you how to use those old scarf that your grandma gave you for headscarves!!! So Sweet!!!




I'm going to be bringing those old vintage headscarves back in style!!! ;)

1 comment:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

I can't wait to see you wearing one of those old vintage headscarves! ;) I'm not sure I could pull that one off.. but I'm sure it will look awesome on you (thus I am excited to see it!!)!

I really like vintage things in general- also 1940 style dresses!

I clicked on the modcloth site- it seems strangely familar (perhaps I've been there)? Under dresses- I really like the dot through the heart dress! except if I altered it- the heart would be a tiny one on the shoulder- rather than in the middle~! Do you have any favs?

:)