Sunday, April 13, 2008

A Lovely Sunday

This Sunday is so beautiful!!! The sun is setting right now... gorgeous. I randomly ran outside in a sudden burst of excitement and went up to the top of a hill and watched the sun for a few minutes!!! It's so glorious... so I had to sing "How Great Thou Art".

We spent the day at the Forster's after church. Their house is coming along quite nicely and is turning out just lovely!!! The whole house is practically made of wood.... I love it! And they have a very nice view. We had a nice time at there... good fellowship with fellow saints. =)


Now it is just enjoy the rest of the evening by relaxing. I think we might watch a movie
(I can't remember what it is called otherwise I'd supply you with the name) because Dad rented two from Country Video last night and we have only watched one of them.... .

So it goes... maybe I should stop babbling about abstract stuff. ;)
Well, at least I didn't copy and paste the first four sentences a million times! lol!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I love sunsets :)

Anonymous said...

So do I... *winkles and sighs* lol!