Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Calorie Burner!

1. YOUR REAL NAME:
Mary Ellen

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle)
Maryizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Blue Dog

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the street you live on)
Elizabeth G.

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2
letters of your first)
........... go figure. ;) Pretty sweet huh?

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite soda).
Orange Root Beer.... to the rescue!!!! lol!

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your
last name, 1 letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden
name, 1st letter of a siblings first name or cousin, and last letter of
your moms middle name)
Aweijn *never would have guessed it myself!*


8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of a pet)
Black Ella

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am going to steal this!!! ha ha it's great!

Mary Ellen said...

Haha... go ahead... I stole it myself. ;)

Jae said...

If I may say so myself, this is quite lame!! lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah.... you know you're right! lol!