Friday, May 2, 2008

Like The Rain

I never liked the rain until I walked through it with youEvery thunder cloud that came was one more I might not get throughOn the darkest day there's always light and now I see it tooBut I never liked the rain until I walked through it with youI hear it falling in the night and filling up my mindAll the heaven's rivers come to light I see it all unwindI hear it talking through the trees and on the window paneWhen I hear it I just can't believe I never liked the rainLike the rain I have fallen for you and I know just why you Liked the rain always calling for you I'm falling for you nowJust like the rainWhen the cloud is rolling over thunder striking meIt's as bright as lightning and I wonder why I couldn't seeThat it's always good and when the flood is gone we still remainGuess I've known all along I just belong here with you falling Like the rain I have fallen for you and I know just why youLiked the rain always calling for you, I'm falling for you nowJust like the rain I have fallen for youI'm falling for you now just like the rainAnd when the night falls on our better daysAnd we're looking to the skyFor the winds to take us high above the plainsI know that we'll find better ways to look into the eye of the storms that will be callingForever we'll be fallingLike the rain I have fallen for you, and I know just why youLike the rain always calling for you, I'm falling for you now justLike the rain I have fallen for you, and I know just why youLike the rain always calling for you, I'm falling for you now justLike the rain I have fallen for you, and I know just why youLike the rain always calling for you, I'm falling for you now justLike the rain

No comments: