Friday, May 2, 2008

The rain... look it rains.

Today was an Ideal rainy day. So beautiful really! In the morning I woke up and it was all "dark" and cloudy like... just how I remember it when I was young. And it rained off and on all day... mostly on of course. And then sometimes it was like there would be a "cloud burst" and it would start dumping water even though seconds before it had only been a gentle sprinkle. But I really like days like that. Sometimes you just need sunshine, but I think it goes the other way too, and people don't realize it.

Then... all day since I woke up and looked out my window "Like The Rain" was playing through my head. Unfortunately I couldn't get you tube to work so I couldn't actually listen to it. That was saddening. =( But I am alive. =D
I live to love another day.

4 comments:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

=] Rain is so awesomee, but I do like my sunny days too!! :D
I missesss you!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh... I need to come visit you!!! Darn, that would be nice if we lived closer. =S

Anonymous said...

*Come in With the Rain by Taylor Swift starts running through Norah's mind*

Darn it Mel, now you've got other rain-related songs popping up :D

Anonymous said...

*Raindrops are fallin on my head, they keep falling on my head...*

lol.. your funnny. =)