Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Exciting Events... not!

Hey y'all I thought I should post cause I haven't in a long while. Gee I just love autumn! All the trees turning and stuff! It's pretty sweet. =) I like the orange and red best. But duh, who wouldn't?
Well I don't have much to say. I have to work 40 hrs. a week (7 days a week too) or more feeding calves for my Dad still. It's pretty exciting. =P I have to go help at our Awana club outside of Osseo with my Mom. It o.k. at least some of the little kids are cute that I work with.
Anywhoo I can't wait till the Free Parade can get together again (we need to seriously plan something chicklets!).
Well I really should go snuggle into my covers! TTYL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my WOW you posted!!! yay. Boy it seems like we all have boring lives around here. ;) Except for... ME!! lol naah I'm kidding... but... if you're getting fed up with your life every once in a while you can always call your friend Mells... even if she is 500 miles away! Love ya.