Sunday, October 21, 2007

Freaky Fall Funness!

Gee, I can't believe that it's already getting cold. You know it should just stay in the 60 degree range with the trees at their turning peak. That would be soooooo sweet! Man I love the colors too! I just can't get enough. It makes me want to wear one of those sweaters that is the geeky mustard yellow! lol! I do believe I have become abscessed with taking pictures! It's just so fun! You take ten and you're lucky if two come out amazing. hee, hee! So don't ask me why I like it so much but it's so cool to look at the pictures you've taken and think, "holy cow that would make and awesome calendar photo!"

Well I have officially lost my mind! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes. you lost your mind. but I think you're a different crazy then you think you are!

Rossella said...

i my name is mario i am a itlian boy..i read the bible and i love usa..my address e-mail and msn is : mar.ny_88@hotmail.it ...contact me

Anonymous said...

LOL. oh my. that's just comical ;)