Friday, September 21, 2007

Sweet Sights!

So, kind of continuing my last post, I was thinking about it and I've seen some pretty awesome things just in this last year. I saw that meteor like I motioned in my last post, I saw (and actually a Sanny saw it too) that sun set where there was a star in the sun set and there was an arch over it all. It was freakishly awesome! And then just the other morning I saw a rainbow in the west (think about it... usually there are only rainbows in the evening in the east). Did y'all see it? It was pretty cool!
Anyways that was just a random splurb! =D I'm reading Romeo and Juliet. I'm only half way through but it's starting to get to the bad parts! =( Well I need to go feed my baby moos! TTYL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey babe... cool. seeing things like that just makes you happy don't it? :)