Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Black and Blue

Last night I saw this awesome thing. It was like a shooting star but it looked like it was burning and then suddenly it disappeared. It was so amazing that it made me happy for the next fifteen minutes. I wonder, it was probably a meteor. Gee... you know it's cool when you see a shooting star but this was like just crazy! Well enough of my rambling. =)

P.S go to www.laruemusic.com and click on "click here" and then listen to Phillip's song Black and Blue. It's really soothing and relaxing and it reminds me of cold play.

5 comments:

kc said...

I was really sad once, so I went outside. It was cold and clear, and I was really sad. I started praying and then I saw a shooting star. I think it's God's way of reminding us that He is there.

sweet, right?

Mary Ellen said...

Yeah it was pretty cool! Pretty much everything in nature is amazing enough to remind us of God but sometimes we're so wrapped up in something we need something extra special. You know what I mean?!

Anonymous said...

That's cool Mel... I haven't seen too many shooting stars in my life. I remember one time me and Mom and the Kubetzes were walking out of CBC and Tim saw one. Of course, the second after I looked down from looking up at the stars!

Mary Ellen said...

Yeah I know! That always happens to me too. We'll be sitting out at the bonfire and I'll be looking at the starts and right when I decide to look at the fire someones like, "hey I just saw a shooting star!!!"
That would have been cute if you and Tim both saw the same shooting star! Awwww...! ;)

Mary Ellen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.