Monday, August 6, 2007

Dancing, Movies and Weddings!

So y'all I'm having a pretty good week how bout y'all?!!! Yeah me and my cousins just watched two movies. They were in fact, Yours Mine and Ours (the new one) and Highschool Musical. Yeah Y.M.O was cute and it was good but you just can't compare it to the old movie. You almost have to think of it as a totally separate movie. H.M was pretty cool as far as dancing and singing go and I guess it has a cute plot too. But I don't think I'd go out and buys the movie or pay to see it. I must say though Zac Efron is hot though. I find it comical that the star of the movie can't sing. Anywho, Alyssa's wedding is coming up!! Wow, I really wish I could go to it so y'all have to promise to take alot of pictures and DANCE YOUR BRAINS OUT!!! I love dancing. I think i want to learn some sweet moves!! Well enough blabbing about nothing. TTYL y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually the only song that Zac Efron didn't sing in that movie was the get your head in the game one. Of course his voice was digitally changed so it was... er, how do we say... on key? ; )

Anonymous said...

He heee I will dance my heart out because I am no longer scared to dance like crazy like at the highscool homeshcool dance we went to!!! I thought that H M was a little corny. And I like the old YMO a whole lot better then the new.

miss you gal!