Saturday, August 18, 2007

Beautiful Blusteryness

Well today is very satisfying. It's cloudy and rainy and cold and you can drink hot chocolate and tea and it all is just so cozy and fun! I read all morning. I'm reading Gone With the Wind! It is amazingly well written and even though there is a lot of descriptiveness I like it. I'm still not sure what to think of it yet. I'm barely half way through it too! Norah you need to read it when I'm done with it! I think you would like it! =D Hey you're finally 14!!! Happy Birthday girlfriend!!! I'm sorry I couldn't come to your party. I would have very much liked to come but such is life. =( Well I should skedaddle. With all the reading I've been doing my room has been left unattended for the past day or two and I really need to clean it! Hope the whole party goes well! TTYL!

P.S. hey Sandy, I finally used that tea bag you gave me before you left for camp!!! I know it took me forever but I'm glad I waited cause it was perfect this morning! =D Where did you buy it again?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank chicky. I love you... sorry you couldn't come. : (

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kc said...

I have this book called '1001 books you should read before you die' and Gone with the Wind is in it! So I will be reading it sometime before I die! ;) As of now I have only read 4 of them! Crazy!

Love you!