Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sleep-Overs and Stuff

Well I had a really fun weekend! We went and stayed and my Grandpa's. He lives just outside of Milwaukee in a suburb area. It was really beautiful and pretty cause he had a little pond right outside of his house and everything. Then yesterday we went to the zoo. There were some pretty sweet animals there and stuff but it started raining so we only saw probably half of the animals. After that we went down to the Gitto's for the evening. I helped Laura and Katie milk the cows and feed the calves! It was really fun. I like milking cows in their barn!

Anyways so what's the deal with the sleep over thing? I think it would be cool to go to your house KC! I think Emily would probably bring us girls down there. She can't sleep over though so we'd need a ride home. (?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I know is I'm getting dropped off at your house on Thursday morning. ;)

kc said...

My mom can give you all rides home at some point on Friday.

Yay!

Mary Ellen said...

O.K. that sounds great girlys! It's gonna be so much fun! Are we gonna get a movie or anything like that? That would be cool. Or we could just talk and listen to music and be goofy! lol! Yessss!