Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A rock on weekend!!! =D

Well that was one heck of a weekend! Holy cow I don’t think I slept much! ;) On Friday night Sanny slept over and we stayed up talking till 4 a.m. Then on Sunday the Gitto’s were over all afternoon and stayed until 12:30 a.m. (they were waiting for this guy to bring the tractor they brought). Last night all you girls came over and we partied till 3:30 a.m.! What were your guys’ favorite movie? Scoop was actually pretty cool. The geeky, ditsy, hot blond actually solves a murder case! Kinda cute huh? lol! Then there was Tristan and Isoele. That was good and sad. All because Isoele didn’t tell Tristan here real name. Idiot! Yeah I blame her mostly. Maybe that just because she’s a woman so I know how her mind works. (???) Yeah anyways.
Kacey… I don’t think we’ll ever let you forget Mr. Caesar… that’s my nickname for him. =D That was just too comical that you were in 5 out of 6 of the He Said, She Said’s! I guess we were all thinking of you.
Well I so can’t wait until Saturday. If the weather is bad I am going to be so… mad! But I have a good feeling that it will be really nice out… and it’s going to be a blast!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, wasn't Caesar the name for that dude on the front of For Young Women Only? In our imaginations, at least.

Well... I think I liked T&I the best. Scoop was pretty funny though! You have wonderful enamel.

kc said...

Caesar. I like it. lol. That dude was cute on the cover! I don't know why I never fall for blondes!

I think I liked Scoop better. Because the guy turned out to be bad!! Yes! T and I was good too, but I HATE it when a lead character dies!! Ugh! I don't like my finger touching my eye ball.

Mary Ellen said...

I don't remember ever calling the dude on the cover Caesar. I thought his name was matt? I didn't think he was very goodlooking. Each to his own.

Yeah I think scoop was better... maybe it was because it was more of a chick flick [if you can call it that]. And yeah the guy is bad and she doesn't give a rip! I love it! =D

Anonymous said...

Maybe you were sleeping. Or you got amnesia. But Caesar was his name! Sandy'll remember. Don't you? That was when we were looking up all those names in your baby name book, and we decided he needed a name, so I randomly opened it to a name and it was Caesar!! I can't believe you don't remember that.

Sandal the Flip Flop said...

I loved scoop I just love the horror in it because it makes me want to hide in my covers those are the best! Anyone want to come watch Hide and Seek with me? I thought the guy on the cover was pretty good looking. T&I was good also I love movies!!! Until Saturday ahhhhhh I so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

O.K now that you say that Norah my memory is working again. But I have since discovered that his "name" is Matt. Besides we have to call Mr. You know who Caesar! Hee, Hee! =D

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, from the website, but we decided to call him Caesar since that night! But since we don't regularly talk about the guy on the cover of a book, we can still call Mr. Caesar Mr. Caesar. Along with the other "Mr.'s" we have going!

kc said...

what website?? they have his name on it? his address too I suppose?

jk

Oh yeah Mel, when you came up with the name, were you basing it on the salad dressing, or something else?

;) -Kacey

Anonymous said...

www.foryoungwomenonly.com

The site for the book! At least, we assume that that's the dude they're talking about, they don't say so explicitly but it kinda seems so. And I doubt it was after the salad dressing... although, now that you mention it... ; )

Mary Ellen said...

OH that's great KC! Actually I was't thinking of salad dressing when I thought of Mr. Caesar. I just pulled it out of the random bin!
But now that you bring it to my attention...
...he does sort of look like the guy on the Newman's Own Salad dressing!! Oh my lanta! That's too comical! =D