Monday, May 14, 2007

Hot and Humid

Well I haven’t posted in a while so I just thought I would while I’m on lunch brake. Mom is having everyone work today instead of do school. We are cleaning the whole farm cause we are having some bankers come or something like that. Man it is so hot outside! It’s 73 in the house and 85 degrees out there, and really humid.
The party was so much fun! It was to bad that Kacey couldn’t come. =( But that’s life huh. Tim was there of course so you would have gotten to see him. Unfortunately the guy that Sanny wanted to come had to work. Blah! I’d have to say the most fun I had was playing Texas Holdem’! I was really surprised that I won. I bet I wouldn’t have if Jacob and his party hadn’t had to leave before it was over. I just got lucky.
You know what?… I really feel like swimming right now. Water sounds so good. But I’d rather go to some lake or something cause chlorine pools get so annoying sometimes. I have a feeling that my summer will be pretty… (how do you say it?) uneventful… as in there wont be any guy that I’ll be interested. But that will be good I suppose. Maybe I’ll get more accomplished!
so much fun!
Hey! We need to plan another sleep over! Some Saturday night were Kacey can come to church with us. We can have a bon fire, roast marsh-mellows, go on walks, talk till midnight thirty and anything we can think of! That sound like fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Midnight thirty? Heck yes, and later! Kate really needs to see these people...

Mary Ellen said...

Emily and my cousin Charlene made up that term (midnight thirty) back in the day. It sounds kinda cool. Instead of 12:30 which is so origanal.

Kate needs to come over all the time this summer! ...

kc said...

Yes. That would be great. How about this week-end? Or sometime else really soon!