Monday, May 14, 2007

I am in a strange mood. I really feel like watching Tuck Everlasting. Maybe it’s the weather? You know, the trees are full and lush, the grass is green, and I feel like being adventurous. Think about it, what if you suddenly one day decided to take a walk in the woods (or maybe you were mad so you ran off and didn’t pay attention to where you were going) and you stumbled upon this cute guy who dressed like he was from the 1900’s! Then you get kidnapped… well that wouldn’t be that great but the whole thought is just so exciting!! I know. I must sound like an 8 year old right now. You know… there is a huge used-to-be tree farm to the south of our property… and the guys who own it even have a “deer sanctuary” that they never disturb… hmmmm!
Can’t you just hear the tune in the little music box. I want to get one with that same tune. It’s so enchanting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should watch that next time we get together, I haven't seen it forever. And it's pretty romantical! It would be awesome... I'd so love it if it happened to me. Well, maybe not if I got kidnapped, but yeah...

Mary Ellen said...

Heck yeah! We should watch it. We really need to plan a get-together. I feel like listening to the Tuck E. sound track. I try to play the tune on the piano but it doesn't sound as cool...
if you know what I mean. =D
I think I am absessing to much. Huh.

landlooker said...

I have one small problem, well, let me rephrase that, because I am sure I have lots of problems, on your page, it says, "chicks to check out" When did this happen, last time I looked, I didn't have the figure for a dress, just to let you know, Thanks

Anonymous said...

so harsh...