Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Last of January!

And so it is the last day of the first month! Nuts! And how exciting at the same time. So much fun to look forward to this year.
...anyways, I thought I should jot something down before the opportunity has escaped me.
Tomorrow is my brother Isaac's birthday. He'll be 19. Which is actually good because up to this moment I seriously thought he was turning 20... which is impossible considering he's two years younger than me.
OH, of course, how could I forget?! I turned 21!!! .....legal to buy alcohol and hand guns! Haha! I did NOT go out and party, or get wasted or any such retarded thing. I did have a small glass of Merlot with my parents. (Psalm 104:14-15)

I went skiing and snowboarding the other day. Skiing was a cinch! So much fun! Snowboarding? ....I cannot wait till I get it down. I'll be lucky if all my bones aren't broken before I get to that point! It's quite the humiliating sport to learn.
Whether has been very ridiculous. In the 30's one week and -0 the next..... and back and forth again! Such extremes! As I always say.....  this is Wisconsin. Anything can happen.

Anyways... that's all for now. I'll write again next month, Lord willing!

No comments: