Sunday, June 27, 2010

Graduation Party Pictures

The graduates, Norah and I.

The photographer (well not really, he's a good friend...
but he happens to be a pretty darn good picture taker), and Matt.

Me and two of my old friends Anna and Laura.
Norah and her boyfriend Steve who was visiting from TN.


This is my dad's Dad. He is a professional chef and he made a lot of the food!! ...it was so good.

Our picture boards and card baskets. =)

Norah and I with our cakes... we thought we wouldn't need two big cakes but to our surprise they were both gone before the night was over!

Norah and I drove down the road a ways and picked some of the most beautiful, wild flowers.

2 comments:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :))))
You girls look so cute!! I can't believe BOTH of the cakes went! Wowee! :D
It sure looks like a dandy time.
*love love*

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the flowers - with the sun on them. I had a wonderful day, Mary! Thank you!