Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hilltop Hoods

Right now I am all alone. In 30 minutes Sandy will be here to pick me up to go to E.C. We're going to go to Choir and then chill with Jae all afternoon. I think it's going to be a lot of fun... seeing we haven't really done anything with Jae in a really long time. Things are so different now and we're all growing up so I suppose it's understandable since we're all so busy with our own lives.
I think I've actually done something with Jae twice this year and that was because I was with Trent and we all went and did things. *sigh* ...good times.
Soooooo.... it feels like this time last year! (no duh?) But it makes me get that feel and so every now and then I just have to listen to Hilltop Hoods, Nosebleed Section and just imagine that I'm with Trent in his car cruising down the back roads to town... =)
But Anyway... enough reminiscing. ;)
I'll be back....

No comments: