Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A Wonderful Week With Courtney

We went to Isaac's secret swimming hole.
Had to trek over some RR tracks....

  Climb down a steep bank....

...and enjoy an some exciting swimming!


....with a stop at Culver's for some food.

I roped Courtney into milking with me a few times. She's a pro.

We had a girls day out on the town!

KayLee, Sandy, Courtney and I. 

Courtney made us some delicious cookies.

Cookies and rag curls!

Random trips to Caribou.... and random dudes who stop to give us prophetic words of encouragement. A bit weird.... totally sketched us out.

Court hated the rag curl look. 
I didn't think it looked that bad but I admit the hair style looked a bit like a 1700's wig. lol

 Random trips to McDonalds!

Jo and Jo!!

We went hunting for herbs... like, seriously we had to really search hard!

Tried our chances at the lottery. ....and lost.

Making an herbal tincture.

Sandy and Courtney and Josie helped me with chores one evening.



Channing and I drove Courtney home 8 days after see arrived. 
It was a wonderful time!

1 comment:

Court said...

Awwww Mary Ellen!!!! This is, of course, the second time I read this before having time to be able to reply!!!! :) I love looking at these pictures and my time with you. Lol.. I love the pictures because you have a way of capturing all the fun times in your pictures- lol- and all the good moments. :) I cannot wait until (most likely December) when we get to see each other again!!!! Also... I found out my brother leaves the 9th of Dec. and should be home.. a few days after that! :) probably by the 11th he thought. SO YAY! And my last day of school is the 11th!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) SO PARTY TIME SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333