Friday, February 13, 2015

Better Late Than....

So I had a birthday a few weeks ago. It was extraordinarily fun mostly because of the wonderful people I have in my life, whom I am ever thankful for. I just wanted to share some of the pictures:

I started off the day by milking cows for Tyler... bright and early at 5:45. I guess it was fitting since I was born at 5:25am. Then my friend Sandy took me out to the Norske Nook for breakfast!! =)

Sandy, looking lovely as usual.

Trying to take a "selfie" is harder than you'd think. =P

A few days prior to my birthday my Grammy M., my cousin Julianne and my sister Emily & her two little babes went out to eat at Olive Garden!

Julianne purposefully posing for a "blackmail" photo! She's not afraid to be silly for a picture! Just one of the things I love about her!!! ;)

 My lovely sister, Emily!
And alas... there are no pictures of Grammy. :(

....but Alice and I took one together!! :)


Then at the last minute my mom and I were trying to plan dinner and in order to have artichokes I had to drive 30 minutes to the city to get supplies. I stopped on my way home to snap a picture with my friend Jon, who shares the same birthdate!! =)



I barely made it home in time to milk cows! ...but I had fun with the ladies.... and Sandy told Tyler to make sure to give me a bonus or a beer for my birthday! Haha! My friends are awesome! =) Ty was a bit confused as to why I didn't just take off on my birthday, but I suppose I miss cows and milking is fun..... and you should do fun things on your birthday, right?


 When I arrived home from milking my family had a most delicious meal ready! My favorite: artichokes, pork steaks and sweet potatoes!! ...and my little sister, Janelle, made me the most incredible chocolate cake!!! It was SO MOIST and it was gluten free, too!! Double bonus!



I was given the fun "Happy Birthday" wine glass from my friend Courtney's mom! =D


Over all it was a really fun day. I was able to spend quality time with my family and friends, not to mention the thoughtful birthday calls and a gazillion messages on Facebook. :) I'm a lucky girl.

1 comment:

Court said...

:) That's so wonderful! I know this is months late but I didn't get to see all the beautiful pictures! :)