Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Princess Project: Introduction

I don't know what made me come up with such a crazy idea, but I've decided to write a series of blog posts on lessons that can be learned from fairytale princesses. What that means is that I have noticed that there are so many young ladies (and even some older ones) that are anxiously (or maybe patiently) awaiting "Prince Charming". I don't know how it's all going to come about but when I get an idea it usually doesn't go away easily. We'll see how it goes, but I'm hopeful that maybe whatever comes about will encourage ladies that there is a better and a right way to wait for/go about relationships. 

I think there are some things we ladies (and even guys) can learn from the "Happily Ever After" stories.

I'm going to start with the most beloved and popular fairytale of all...... Can you guess which it will be?!

3 comments:

Jazzy said...

I think this is an AMAZING idea! I can't wait to see you next post. :)

Mary Ellen said...

Aww! Thanks! I'm kind of looking forward to it and kind of nervous about it! It will definitely be a fun experience one way or another. ;)

Shanonbug said...

Cinderella is my guess. I think there are positive and negatives with fairy tale ideology :) I am looking forward to reading about it.