Saturday, September 17, 2011

Well, Personally.... ;)

During some quality family time and discussion my Uncle David got everybody to do this personality test. It's very commonly used in businesses and company's for their employees to better understand themselves so that they can do their jobs better, etc.... but it really does apply to anyone. It was fascinating to read the end results of the tests! Everyone was just nodding and grinning at how well the description for each family member's personality type fit them! I encourage you to go ahead and take the test... just for kix! ;)


...then when you get your results go to this website and read the description:


It's fun and it's pretty much right on!

1 comment:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

I took the test and I put the results on my page! :) It's very interesting!