Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ParTEE!!!!

So right now, it's a bunch of us girls chillin' at Stacy's house... in celebration of Sandy's last few days of singleness. BACHELORETTE PARTY!!!
We went to EC, had lunch at Olive Garden (I love their sweet peach iced tea... yummy) and picked up the essential supplies. ;) What every girl needs. hehe
Saturday the 4th is the big day. =D Sandy's gonna be a goner. lol... just kidding. She's marrying this really great guy named Matt! =) I'm really happy for her and I am so honored to be in their wedding.
We're gonna make some great memories this weekend.
The rehearsal is going to be a blast.... we'll set up the church and barn, rehearse the wedding, then go to Sanny's parents to play volleyball, eat awesome food, have a bonfire, and a Hay WAGON dance!!!! Can't wait....
We haven't had a hay wagon dance since 2008... good times all the way baby.
Anyway, now I have to think of something to say at the wedding. To my horror I have the great pleasure of getting to make a speach. :P Should be embarrasing. ;)
Soooooooo...... I'm gonna have a lot of pictures I'm gonna need to upload.
'Till next time.

5 comments:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

:) WELL! Our dear Sandy is now married away! What an exciting weekend it was! I do hope that there are many weekends like this in the future.. however of course Sandy's wedding weekend sure would be hard to top! It was absolutely fantastic! :)

~Courtney Jo~ said...

I would just like to post another comment today saying, I sure love and miss you Mary Ellen!

P.S. Sometime, when you have time, that is, could you send me the pictures from our last day of roadtriping to my email?

~Courtney Jo~ said...

P.P.S. I like your new blog backround! Fall!!! :) :) :)

Mellen said...

Oh man girl!!! I love you too!!! I can't stop thinking about how much fun it was having you here and ideas on how we can get together soon!!

I would love to send you pictures of the last day ++ of our trip. Do pardon me, it may take me a while but it will happen.

And thank you!!! I love your background as well!! Something fun and fall- like never hurts right?!!! ;)

I wish you could have stayed longer Saturday night but I'm glad you got to stay and hour longer than we originally thought you would!!

I love you ♥!!!!

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Orginally I was going to write back to your comment, but instead I took out a pen and wrote you a letter :) tehe! Letters are great, aren't they!? They are so fun to write and read and mail!
I love you lots&lots my Mary El~!

Happy Friday!! And almost Fall!

ohhh P.S. Lately, I have always woke up and starting singing the song we wrote in the car. It's glorious, lol, especially the beginning. :)