Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer 2010 Road Trip

Just two days 'till D-day!! I'm leaving with my dear friend Sandy for my dear friend Courtney's on the 1st of August. Sandy and I are leaving after church on Sunday. We won't be getting back until August 9th.
We're going to go see the town where Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) grew up in (Hannibal, MO). We're going to St. Louis, MO, and to Nashville, TN.... and we will also get to stop and see some great friend whom we haven't seen in quite a while!!!!

I will most definitely post after I get back and hopefully I'll have a bunch of pictures for you to see. =)

1 comment:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

I can't believe you guys are coming down tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! :DD It is exciting indeed! I haven't packed yet and I have to leave for work in a half hour!! Why am I trying to play the gutair and blog!?! :-P I NEED TO PACK!!! ehehe! I hear you on the motivated thing! I need some motivation!!! Inspirational quotes where are you!?!