Monday, November 19, 2007

I Got...Nothing Better to Do!

I'm really excited about Thanksgiving and am feeling quite convivial! Do you know what convivial means? In fact in this old dictionary I have, the first definition of it is "fond of feasting"! Dude I am totally prepared for a feast! =P Lickin' my lips! Yeeeeeeehaw! Man really want to watch Pride and Prejudice and I can't wait for the conference which is almost half a year away and I want to drink apple cider and then hot chocolate with a little bit of peppermint schnapps!!! O.K. I think you get the point!
On a randomer note I think it would be nice if there was never a winter solstice cause then it could just stay light all the time. Now this is the part of the show where you grab me and then shake me and say, "Mary Ellen I have the perfect solution for you! You should move to that place where it's always morning time... like I think it's Alaska or maybe Greenland!"
But now my left shoulder hurts from telling you to many scary things and such! Eat, drink and be marry my friend, for tomorrow you may not be able to do either!!! TTYL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eat, drink, and be marry. lol, love it!

as a matter of fact, I am feeling quite merry today. :)

Mary Ellen said...

oh yeah? Heck yes me too! Why are you feeling merry? As a matter of fact I'm always Mary but you know. haha...
I am also feeling convivial!!! Yessss... food all around! =)

Jae said...

Omg!! I should say you are definitley Mary and merry!!! Always and forever amen.

Great post:) Na, I really did enjoy it. You seem to know how to make things more cheerful and....cheer! lol

Mary Ellen said...

Awww.. thanks y'all! You guys are what makes posting more fun!!! So y'all should get on more often! =D
Besides we should all be merry more often. ;)