Sunday, November 4, 2007

Random Q's and A's!

1. Sandy
2. Emily
3. Norah
4. Kacey
5. Jennifer
6. Alyssa
7. Daniel
8. Isaac
9. Jed
10.Kendra
11.Christine
12.Trenton
s
Q: Have you ever kissed number 7?
A: Oh heck no!
s
Q: What's the best memory you have of 9?
A: Laughing hysterically about bearcats, passvatangs and the greater rascan!!! =D
s
Q: When's the next time you're going to see 4?
A: This next Saturday!!! Yay!
s
Q: Is number 8 pretty?
A: He's pretty handsome I guess... ;)
s
Q: What was your first impression of number 10?
A: Ummm... I guess she seems like Jed's type.
s
Q: How did you meet #3?
A: She started coming to our church!
s
Q: Is #11 your best friend?
A: No not really... besides why would I put my best friend as number 11?
s
Q: Have you seen 5 in the last month?
A: Ummm... yeah in October I believe. right?
s
Q: When was the last time you saw 12?
A: At Em's and Jae's graduation party.
s
Q: Have you ever been to 3's house?
A: Yeah, all but one.... lol!
s
Q: When's the next time you'll see 5?
A: This Saturday!!! I can't wait!
s
Q: Are you really close to 3?
A: Heck yeah.... pretty much.
s
Q: Have you ever been to the movies with 4?
A: I don't think so.... Have we KC?
s
Q: Have you ever gotten in trouble with 2?
A: haha... yeah like staying out past 12 p.m.!! ;)
s
Q: What do you and #1 talk about the most?
A: Oh heck.... pretty much everything imaginable... but mostly guys. lol!
s
Q: Would you give #5 a hug?
A: Yeah, sure!
s
Q: When have you lied to #7?
A: I don't think so... But you never know he is my brother... but then again why would I lie to my brother?
s
Q: Do you know a secret about #8?
A: A couple... *evil grin*
s
Q: Describe the relationship between #10 and #5.
A: haha! .... hmmm that's strange... I think I'll skip this one. =)
s
Q: What is the best thing about your friendship with #4?
A: We always have an awesome time when we're together!
s
Q: What is the worst thing about #1?
A: hmmm.... she lives so dang close and I barely get to see her more than once or twice a week... if it were the old 'n days I'd walk over to her house all the time!
s
Q: Have you ever danced with #5?
A: haha... yeah I think so... = D
s
Q: How long have you known #12?
A: Probably since valentines day that one year.... haha... that's real descriptive. =D
s
Q: Have you ever been in a fight with #8?
A: Oh yeah! He's probably the one person I fight with all the time! =D
s
Q: Does #3 have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
A: Yeah, Stevie Wonders. =D
s
Q: Have you ever been a co-worker with #6?
A: I don't believe so.
s
Q: Have you ever wanted to punch #2 in the face?
A: No but I've wanted to head but her, pick her up and remove her from the bathroom and many more strange things like that! lol
s
Q: Has #1 ever met your mother?
A: Well yeah I'd hope so! She knew my mom before I knew her! haha!
s
Q. How did you meet #6?
A: I really don't know. Probably some home school thing. Seems like I've known the Magnuson's forever...
s
Q: Did you ever accidentally physically hurt #7?
A: I don't believe so.
s
Q: Do you live close to 2?
A: Well if you can call 10 feet from her living space to mine close... =)
s
Q: What is number 12's favorite food?
A: Dude I have no idea! He likes vault... lol!
s
Q: Out of your top 12, which one would you say is the funniest?
A: Oh they're all pretty hilarious. I surround myself with funny people... but probably Sandy, Daniel, Emily or Jed!
s
Q: Who is the most flirtatious?
A: Oh either Norah, Christine or Trenton.
s
Q: If you could change one thing about #10, what would it be?
A: I'd change where she worked.
s
Q: Say something nice about #11.
A: She a good people person and awesome to have at parties and such!
s
Q: Which one lives the farthest away?
A: Probably Jae, Liz or Trent
s
Q: Which one do you hang out with the most?
A: Well, Emily, Sandy or Isaac... well I guess all my sibs count.
s
Q: Who is the loudest?
A: haha! Probably Sandy or Alyssa! =D
s
Q: What kind of car does number 12 have?
A: Dude, I don't know... I think a some sort of truck... cause you know, "there's just somethin women like about a pick-up man"! lol
s
Q: Have you traveled anywhere with #3?
A: Maybe... like seriously short distances!
s
Q: If you gave #5 $100 dollars, what would they spend it on?
A: Umm... I dunno, probably gas money or clothes! ???

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

I stole this off of Joshua G. profile... I didn't ask him but I figured he wouldn't mind! lol! Beside I don't think I have to worry about him getting on my blog any time soon! =D

Anonymous said...

haha... some of your answers seriously made me laugh! I'm gonna steal it too.

Mary Ellen said...

haha! Good idea... figured you would! ;)