Thursday, March 12, 2015

Go West Young Woman....

Well, we're about to leave for the long trip to the airport... and then there's a plane ride. I'm pretty excited about everything but having to deal with my ears popping from the change of altitude/air pressure. It's a first time experience, thought. First time is the best time, right?!

Sometimes, when I travel somewhere new... or farther than I've traveled before, I feel like Sam and Frodo when they leave the shire for the first time. Who knows what wonders await? .....but as Bilbo said, "I'm going on an adventure!!!" It doesn't get much more exciting than this!!!


Anyways, hehe......

I'm off on an adventure!!! Just like Bilbo Baggins! Until next time, folks. :)

2 comments:

Optimistic Existentialist said...

This is so exciting!! I hope it is amazing and memorable :) :)

Court said...

Hooray ! :) I can't wait for your adventure "out west" let me know how everything is out there- and take notes about all the cultural changes lol :)