Thursday, May 3, 2012

Our God's Alive

This past weekend I headed down to Chicago, Illinois with my brother and some friends from church for a Bible conference. It was so edifying! I learned so much and had such a fun time!!! I was able to meet a whole bunch of really nice people and see old, dear friends.
There were actually two conferences going on at once. One was geared towards people going through a college series, "Grace School of the Bible" and the other was aimed at young people as it was a Purity Conference. I was able to sit in on three of the GSB messages but spent most of the weekend learning and relearning things about what God's word has to say about purity.


I was hoping to post a few picture, but I left my camera with some friends.... so I have to wait a while before I get it back.


On the long 41/2 hour drive one of the guys played this song that was new to me. It has a powerful and uplifting message. Give it a listen:


No comments: