Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dance!

With the Viennese Ball only a month away, today we finally started dance practice up again. We, as in, some of the people from my church. We were all struggling to remember the exact moves and tricks that we used to be really fluid at a year or two ago, so we decided we would all try and learn a new trick this week and teach it to everyone next week.

In search of some neat swing dancing moves I came across these videos on YouTube:


I also found a YouTube channel that has some really fun tricks! It's called lovetoswingdance. (I especially like their demonstrations of The Slap dance move and the Tornado dance move)

As for the Viennese waltz I found these videos to be fun to watch and also very helpful:


The Viennese Ball is always fun and I'm really looking forward to it this year as a bunch of my good friends will be going to it as well!!!

P.S. This Viennese Ball is the 2nd largest Viennese ball in the world, (that is, of course, besides the original ball in Vienna).

1 comment:

~Courtney Jo~ said...

Dance practice sounds like fun! I am sure in no time you will all be able to remember the moves again. It's so easy to forget! Have fun dancing! You'll have to teach me some amazing moves! ;) Lol so if you ever turn that barn into a dancing barn.. It could be named the swinging cow! Haha:)