Monday, June 15, 2009

The Reality of Life

I read other blogs by people who are older than me, and I realize that I must be right at the turning point in my life where all of childhood becomes memories and no longer where I am. I no longer enjoy the silly games, and mindless carefree thoughts that I used to think. It feels like it has all fallen off a cliff and now I am faced with adulthood. I am glad I have had good training because it is easy to see why some people stay immature all their lives and always try to seem younger then they really are. It's a hard transition to make... letting go of the mentality that life is like a box of chocolates. Who would want to embrace the wonderful stresses of life? There must be some sunny viewpoint though... It can't all be gloomy can it? No it can't. I shall just keep breathing, and keep trying. When life gets hard I just have to remember that's why it is all for the Glory of God. Otherwise there would be no reason to live at all.

No comments: