Friday, October 3, 2008

Motivated.

Well, I figured I'd just leave a little note or something, considering I haven't really posted in quite some time.
I'm feeling very industrious today... maybe due to the fact that I have completely gone through my wardrobe and practically gotten rid of a whole box of clothes! Whoohoo! lol ...it had actually started out as just changing my clothes over from summer to winter attire.
And it has gotten so COLD out lately! Brrrr... it's not to bad in the afternoon, but in the mornings there has been frost. And heating the whole house is quite expensive so for now we are trying to live with the temp. indoors and 68 degrees. I guess it's that time of year. Yay... that means Thanksgiving is just around the corner! =D
Well I should continue in my motivated mood and get more done. I'm hoping to be able to go up to E.C. tonight with Ems to Stacy and James' house for a little party.
I'll try to write a little sooner (and maybe about something worth hearing about next time. lol). ;)
TTYL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay you posted!! hay i posted in my pic blog did you see that!?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, no I didn't! I will go check it out right now! =D