Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It's Summer! Yay!

I just got in from milk testing with my Dad. I actually really enjoy the job. I like the smell of the barn, and trying to keep up, and writing all the numbers and amounts down. a n d.... it was soooo beautiful out! If felt so good. =) I think I might go out and read on the roof for a while (before it rains, as I've heard it is supposed to do today).
Mom and the younger kids are out picking strawberries at the Sturdivants! Yummy! I can't wait to eat some. But speaking of berries.. I also need to go up to our hill and pick a lot of blueberries before they all fall off. Their season is almost over.
Sooo... roof for 1/2 hr.
Picking blueberries for 1/2 hr.
Lunch.
Then come what may! =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blueberries sound yummy :) I wish I could come out and visit you and hang for a while! I think I might call you sometime soon if I remember. And you can feel free to call me anytime you want, as always :)

Mary Ellen said...

LOL! I always think about calling you but for some reason I haven't had any spare time lately. I guess wedding prep. would explain it. :D One of these days I will call you though. And the same goes to you... feel free to call me anytime too! =D

Also we really have to have a sleep-over or two when you are around for a few days next...

~Courtney Jo~ said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! :) We have raspberry bushes. They grow so huge and spread all over the place. I love raspberries though. I've been eating so much fruit lately.