Sunday, December 2, 2007

Snow, Snow, Snow!!!!

Yay.... it's so beautiful!!! I like winter time, or actually Christmas time I should say. After Christmas is over and all the red and green decor is gone it's so dull... But in the mean time I feel like singing Feliz Navidad! =D That is my favorite "secular" Christmas song. You know I am getting the urge to go skiing at midnight with a full moon. Doesn't that sound enticing? And then you get inside and drink a steamy rich cup of hot chocolate with a bit of peppermint schnapps! Yum!!!
Oh and it's awesome to give my sista's gifts and stuff! But the hard part is picking them out... or even worse trying to get someone to take you to Eau Claire in the first place so you can get 'em gifts. =S Luckily for me (since I keep forgetting) it is only the 2 of December and I still have plenty of shopping time left!
Farewell for now my beautiful ladies and Feliz Navidad!!! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean...tehe. I didn't get Chris a birthday gift and I have *no* Christmas gifts for anybody. But I think I shall work on that. Gifts are fun to give.

Jae said...

Well to bad for me. :( Or should I say...to bad for you guys!! Since I have no gifts to give!!!! lol